Helpful Student Resources
UIC Law's Office of Student Life and Leadership offers these additional resources for students:
Academic Calendar Heading link
View UIC Law’s Academic calendar that includes important dates throughout past and current academic years.
2023-2024 Dates to Remember
- First day of Regular Classes: August 21
- Last day to Add/Drop Classes: September 1
- Graduation Application Deadline: September 8
- Spring Registration: October 30-November 3
- Last Day of Regular Classes: November 20
- Final Exams: November 27-December 8
- Commencement: TBD
- First day of Regular Classes: January 8
- Last day to Add/Drop Classes: January 19
- Graduation Application Deadline: January 26
- Spring Break: March 18-22
- Summer/Fall Registration: March 25-29
- Last Day of Regular Classes: April 15
- Final Exams: April 22-May 3
- Commencement: TBD
Honor and Professionalism Code Heading link
Faculty, staff, and students of the Law School have a responsibility to uphold principles of academic integrity, and to create an environment that encourages honesty and an open discussion of integrity. Academic integrity refers to honest and ethical behavior within an academic community. The Honor and Professionalism Code serves the purpose of promoting an atmosphere in which students can work and interact with mutual respect, trust, and individual responsibility.
Resources Heading link
Student Organization Handbook
View our guide to be an effective leader and member of an endorsed student organization (ESO) at UIC Law. Important information includes recruiting guidelines, how to orchestrate events, advisor guidelines, how to manage an ESO, and addressing any financial obligations.
View the Handbook.
Students can view campus news, activities, events and other important information pertaining to student life. Students can also participate in community forums and chats with different departments throughout the law school.
Visit the eCommons.