Rescheduling an Exam
- Review the final exam conflict reschedule policy to see if your conflict meets the criteria.
- Submit Final exam reschedule forms are due to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 60 days from the start of the final exam period.
- Student whose requests are approved will receive revised exam schedule from email@example.com.
- Accommodated students should contact the Office of Student Life’s Student Accommodation Coordinator, Samantha Westby, at firstname.lastname@example.org regarding their accommodation and rescheduling exams.
Using Examplify, you will download your exams and upload your answers after the exam via the internet. You will not require an internet connection during your exams; however, you will require an internet connection to download your exams and upload your answers.
Downloading the Examplify Application
Follow the directions on the Examplify website to download the Examplify Application.
Downloading an Exam File
- Establish an internet connection.
- Open the Examplify application by double-clicking on the application icon.
- Click on the exam file in the Ready for Download section.
- Click on the Download Exam button for the exam file.
- Do NOT begin your exam until your designated start time
- Review the Examplify Exam Taker Tutorial.
Note: All final exams administered by the Registrar’s Office will be anonymously graded.
Take-home exams are available starting the first day of the final exam period. Take-home final exams will be available through Blackboard. Faculty must assign a due date no later than the last day of the exam period. Please ensure you check the instructions or syllabus for your take-home exam for the designated due date and time. The course syllabus should also indicate whether the exam is anonymously graded or not. This is also listed on the above final exam and take-homes schedule.
- Anonymously Graded Take-Home Exams
- Include your token ID in your document header and as your saved/submitted file name.
- Do NOT include your name or UIN anywhere.
- Non-Anonymously Graded Take-Home Exams
- Use your name within your document and as your saved/submitted file name.