Degree Audit Details Heading link
Degree progress can be viewed via uAchieve Degree Audit, which is available via the portal (my.UIC.edu) under the Student tab:
- JD Degree and JD Concentrations
- Note: Students who began their JD studies in Fall 2019 or later and intend to receive a JD concentration may track their concentration progress by running a “What-If” audit by selecting their desired JD concentration program from the dropdown list of UIC Law degree programs and their JD starting Catalog Year/Term. Students who began their JD studies before Fall 2019 should consult the appropriate concentration faculty director regarding their concentration requirements.
- JD students may earn only one concentration.
- LLM Programs in Employee Benefits, Intellectual Property Law, or Real Estate Law
- MJ in Law & Public Policy
JD students with questions on their degree audit requirements should contact their academic advisor. JD students with questions on their concentration requirements should reach out to the faculty or center concentration contact.
Students in LLM or MJ programs not listed above should consult the appropriate Center regarding their degree requirements.